Business and Systems Analyst
Business & Systems Analyst, IT Solutions, Performance Management, Requirements Gathering, Public Sector, Government, Security Clearance, Stakeholder Engagement
Business & Systems Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a high profile public sector client of ours, based in Cardiff. A Business & Systems Analyst is required to provide expertise to our client as they go through the process of procuring a new performance management IT solution. This is not a continuous contract, but will be for an approximate period of 60 days over the course of 12 months, advising the client of key documents and outputs.
* Develop a framework for stakeholder requirements gathering, followed by participating in stakeholder workshops to populate this
* Be part of the evaluation panel for the project entailing:
- Advising on selection criteria and the pre-qualification questionnaire
- Participating in competitive dialogue sessions with suppliers and shortlisting on final list of suppliers
- Assessing final tenders and recommending a supplier
* Strong experience in business analysis, particularly in gathering requirements from a wide range of stakeholders and translating these into one set that covers all essential needs
* Awareness of current IT solutions for web-based information sharing
* Experience of assessing others systems designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology
* Awareness in approaches to managing performance of organisations
* Government/public sector experience
The successful candidate must have, or be willing to undergo, security clearance.
Please send your CV in the first instance
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Cardiff
Salary : £325 - £425 p day
Date Advertised : 01 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.