Online Marketing Manager
Online Marketing Manager - SEO, PPC, Web projects - £27,000 - £35,000 + Benefits + Company Car
Candidate Key words - Online Marketing Manager, Web, CMS, Online Strategy, SEO, PPC, Link building, Social media, Email marketing, affiliate, social media, HTML, CSS, web analytics
Commutable from - Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Swansea, Bristol
Online Marketing Manager required for one the Uks biggest B2B service providers. The online marketing manager should be creative with a strong commercial aptitude, able to lead a team, further develop an online strategy and influence at senior management level. Ideally the online marketing manager will have experience in a similar position previously covering B2B web projects and social media strategies.
The online marketing manager will be responsible for shaping and managing the implementation of online activity across the company including web projects, SEO, PPC campaigns, Link building, Social media, Email marketing, affiliate and social media so experience in this area is essential.
This role includes managing the day to day relationship with external agencies and leading the in-house web team. The online marketing manager will also have experience with finding, hiring and managing outsourcers / freelancers capable of delivering to a high standard will also be required.
Typical responsibilities for the online marketing manager will include -
* Planning and delivering new web development projects, including minor updates and full site rebuilds in conjunction with our in-house web developer
* Planning and delivering SEO activity for our extensive range of B2B websites
* Setting up and measuring ROI from online activity
* Engaging with marketing managers to increase performance of their PPC campaigns
* Reporting campaign performance against KPIs
The online marketing manager should have a firm grasp of issues that affect the performance of websites in search engines and will also be technically solid with a good understanding of HTML / CSS / basic web server technology and database software (though the ability to write code is not necessary).
Online Marketing Manager Job Summary:
* Full time, standard working hours
* Salary - up to £30,000 + company car (dependant on experience)
* Location - Caerphilly
* Commutable from - Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Swansea, Bristol
This is a fantastic role for the right candidate, for more details please apply for an initial callback regarding the role / your experience.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Caerphilly
Salary : £27k - £35k pa + + Benefits + Company Car
Date Advertised : 20 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.