Recently securing $15.5m funding and, with a considerable project pipeline, one of the world's leading content tag management software vendors is looking for a talented Web Developer to drive core product development and to implement custom solutions for some of the Web's best loved brands.
Front end / back end, it's up to you. All-expenses-paid company induction training in California.
Cardiff - flexible hours and home working.
* An additional language, such as ColdFusion, PHP, JQuery Ajax, Java or C++
* Confident liaising with customer project teams
* Passionate about new technologies and continual improvement
* Self-starter, comfortable with autonomy
* Beneficial: any software project management skills
Privately owned Silicon Valley headquartered software business, founded in 2009. Unique proprietary real-time tag management architecture, serving over 60 billion tags worldwide in 2011, across 13,000 website domains. An exciting and rapidly expanding award-winning company, operating in a high-growth sector and already established as the leading enterprise-grade vendor.
Salary and benefits:
* £25,000 - £40,000 (negotiable), weekly personal and technology training, pension, mobile, laptop etc.
We care as much about your future as our own. Please share your CV - even if this job is not quite right - there may be other options. Feel free to get in touch for an informal discussion about career. We will always consult you before approaching an employer on your behalf
(07710) 794225 or @AndrewGiffordHW
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Cardiff, South Wales
Salary : £25,000 - £40,000 (neg)
Date Advertised : 29 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.