Test Engineer (Aerospace)
Fatigue & Damage Tolerance (F&DT) Engineer - Germany
Due to continued international growth, our German clients have asked us to source a Fatigue & Damage Tolerance (F&DT) Engineer for their prestigious facility at Ottobrunn, South East of Munich, Germany.
· Perform Fatigue and Damage Tolerance (F&DT) analysis of metallic aircraft structures.
· Use F&DT software such as DYNFEST, ISAMI or AFGROW to calculate the lives and inspection intervals of components.
· Produce F&DT reports for aircraft certification.
· Support the clients manufacturing team as required by performing F&DT calculations on manufacturing concessions.
Qualifications / Experience:
· Aerospace Engineering degree or equivalent.
· 1-2 years experience working in the field of F&DT
· Experience with Airbus F&DT software would be an advantage (eg. ISAMI,ISSY, DAMTOL)
· Good knowledge of English
· Any knowledge of German would be an advantage.
· 45k - 50k per annum
· Up to 1,500 relocation assistance
· Permanent position
· International Blue Chip employer
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Cardiff
Salary : £33590.92 - £40055 pa + relocation assistance
Date Advertised : 21 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.