NQT or QTS English Teacher
NQT or QTS English Teacher Secondary School
£75-95 Day to Day with a view of Long Term Supply
This lovely Monmouthshire based Secondary School are currently seeking an NQT or QTS English specialist to start work with them initially on supply basis but with a view to become longer term. This school is able to boast exceptional facilities and pride themselves on the success of their pupils results. The English department is made up of a group of very supportive and encouraging teachers who believe in creating opportunities for all pupils, regardless of their abilities. The school are looking for a motivated English teacher to become part of this fantastic team and continue with the challenging and enjoyable curriculum that is currently in place.
Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support. To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School the standard of teaching across all key stages. You will be:-
- An NQT or QTS English Teacher with a real passion for your subject
- An excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
- A natural communicator who can deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
- A great practitioner, reliable, outgoing and have an adaptable approach to work.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant"
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme (key Portfolio)
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Wonderful facilities at school level
APPLY TODAY BY SENDING YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call 02920 660290
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Monmouthshire, Cardiff
Salary : Neg
Date Advertised : 05 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.