Production Validation Engineer (Electromechanical, Software)
Manufacturing / Production Validation Engineer (Electromechanical, Software)
To £27 p/h Ltd Co 9 months
Our client specialises in the design, development, manufacture and marketing of surgical devices for use in advanced minimal access and outpatient surgical procedures. Based in purpose built premises in South Wales it is the UK centre for R&D they now have an immediate requirement for a Contract Process Development Engineer Ref: C/PDE/ML01
responsible for carrying out retrospective software validation of existing equipment to a predefined internal procedure
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Produce supporting documentation such at User Requirements, System Functional Specification and Design Specification.
* Produce and carry out test protocols, documenting the results.
* Design, develop and maintain assembly processes, jigs and fixtures.
* Support yield improvements and productivity improvements when required.
* Perform necessary GMP process validations and other quality system documentation requirements to support new product developments.
* Prepare manufacturing documentation.
* Maintain a record of all documentation, including drawings, sketches, calculations, records etc.
* Work in accordance with company quality standards, procedures and processes an comply with the requirements of GDP and GMP.
* ONC/HNC/Degree in a Suitable Engineering Discipline
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Familiarity with Software Validation Requirements essential
* Experience of Design for Manufacture, CAD, Fixture design, and Manufacture support beneficial
* Experience of using process control tool and improvement techniques
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Swansea, Bristol, South Glamorgan, Mid Glamorgan, Gwent
Salary : To £27 p/h Ltd Co
Date Advertised : 13 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.