The Welsh Assembly Government is the devolved Government of Wales. We are responsible for delivering and developing policies and programmes for most of the day-to-day concerns of the people of Wales. These include: Health, Education, Social Justice, Rural affairs, Transport and the Economic Development.
The Welsh Assembly Government offers a range of career opportunities for administrators, managers and policy experts in a number of fields. We also employ specialists - including economists, lawyers and accountants.
As an employee of the Welsh Assembly Government you can benefit from:
- A variety of working patterns and flexibility,
- Generous paid holiday allowance,
- Competitive rates of pay,
- The choice of two valuable and flexible civil service pensions schemes,
- A number of unique development opportunities to help you compete for future progression.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer; which means we treat everyone with dignity and respect. You don't necessarily need any qualifications to join the Welsh Assembly Government, and our selection process ensures we look for evidence of your ability, competence and suitability for the job. When vacancies arise they will be posted on our website www.wales.gov.uk/recruitment